Tuesday 3 August 2010

Eco Balls!

It is ages since we moved house, and I have been meaning to post something here ever since, but life rushes on so fast, and what can I say after such a long absence. Well there is my bookcrossing zone to talk about, home education, health issues, religion, business, politics, the list is endless, but this is what has caught my attention.....
Ecozone Ecoballs!  Well I cannot believe I am so amused with these. True, I have been cleaning up our act big time just recently, our food and drink is becoming clearer of chemicals and additives, much to the alternating amusement and irritation of the family! We are eating as much of our food organic as we can, as much still raw as is reasonable at this stage on our path to natural good health. But thanks to an occasional shopping trip with big son yesterday I came across Ecozone Ecoballs.  Well these are a money saver as well as eco friendly.  Two re-usable eco balls go into the washing machine along with the washing, no chemical detergent at all, and the washing comes out clean, infact sparkling white in the case of a white wash, clean smelling, well without a trace of odour of any type!  How do they work?  Well actually I am embarrassed to say I am not entirely sure, but I am fascinated!

Embarrassing!  I sound like the 2010 equivalent to a 1950's housewife, who would have thought it.  It is all in the science, perhaps it will be next week's science project on our home education path......

A few more eco friendly products here. Think I will try the Anti-Limescale Ballnext...


No comments: