Sunday 15 November 2009

Moving on....

Sadly with our imminent move, I am having to come to terms with the fact that I am going to have to rationalise Long Neck Books radically, and clear much of my cheaper stock. I love books so this is hard for me. There is light at the end of the tunnel however, as I am moving my old friends on hopefully to new friends, via bookcrossing.com


Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...
This is me here.... Long Neck Books Bookshelf

I am also in the process of setting up a Bookcrossing Zone in Crystal Palace which will be our nearest shopping centre. Gladly, I get a little 'buzz' every time I go shopping in Crystal Palace, that buzz that says this is a place that I am comfortable and happy to be in. Anyway the zone is here, in a lovely cafe called La Bruschetta that I have found in the heart of Crystal Palace... Crystal Palace OBCZ @ La Bruschetta

Happy Days!

No comments: